* Give yourself permission and freedom to play, play, play...be WILLING!
* Do not judge the quality of your Laughter.
* You are playing like a child as a form of exercise!
* Pat yourself on the back each time…appreciate your Laughter and playfulness.
* Laugh for 40 days and it becomes a habit!
* Start by doing 3-4 Laughter exercises a day, work up to 15 minutes.
* Stretch and do deep Belly Breathing—yoga breathing.
* Clap your hands, fingertips to fingertips and laugh or cheer at the same time.
* Do all kinds of pretend sounds, including gibberish and animal sounds.